Job Title : Sales/Business Development Manager
Job Experience : 4+ years
Location : Gurugram & Mumbai & Chennai & Gujrat (ON - SITE)
Shift : Day
FreightMango is a hypergrowth logistics technology start-up that is addressing the over 1 trillion-dollar international freight shipping market. Our vision is to enable anyone, to ship anything, anywhere. We have team members who hail from the earliest days of some of the highest growth marketplaces to date, including Lyft, Airbnb, and Freightos, and logistics powerhouses such as DHL and Worldwide Express. We currently have locations in the United States, India and Europe, and are backed by Man Capital, an International Private Equity and Venture Capital firm with successful portfolio investments in several Unicorns of the past 10+ years
- A deep familiarity with the shipping and logistics / Freight forwarding industry in the India, shipping and cargo movement rules, overall process requirements at different stages of cargo movement
- Hands on experience of FCL /LCL, Ocean Freight and Air Freight
- Generate Sales from new as well as existing customers and achieve the sales plan.
- Acquisition and retention of customers and increase client base.
- To ensure receivable management is under control and increase cash flow.
- Sales lead management and monitor them.
- Focus on all lines of business including Vertical and preferred Sectors development.
- Client analysis on gross margin, volume, and profitability.
- At least 3+ years of Sales and business development experience, preferably with Freight Forwarding Enterprise / Logistics Technology Domain Company
- Experience in handling customer escalations, deciphering customer needs and relationship building.
- Person will be responsible for overall P&L for his/her team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, complimented by good listening and presentation skills
- Should be able to handle multiple open items on a daily basis and prioritize work time through effective planning
- Is familiar with digital technologies, advancements in the digital logistics sector and is comfortable with digital technology products
- Proven ability to close sales contracts and maintain a high client retention