Effective Date: 19th March 2021
"Associate Companies" here shall have the same meaning as ascribed in Companies Act, 2013
Information We Collect
The information provided by you to FreightMango or collected from you by FreightMango may broadly consist of "Personal Information" and "Non-Personal Information." In some jurisdictions you may have the right to review such information that is shared by you and to correct or amend such information if found to be inaccurate or deficient from time to time.
Personal Information: Personal Information is defined as information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. It includes but is not limited to, the following if it identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could be reasonably linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household:
- Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement.
- Your general geographic location based on IP address or other information provided by the user, such as your city or state, or both.
- Professional or employment-related information.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this subdivision to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes..
When using our Site, you may voluntarily provide information about yourself that identifies you, including, as applicable:
- Your name and/or your organization’s name.
- Your personal or corporate mailing address.
- Your email address, city and state, phone number.
- Your business contact information (such as job title, department and organization's name).
- Any government-issued identification documents, or other country of origin information.
- Contact information of your colleagues.
- Usernames and passwords you use to access FreightMango's Site.
- Information regarding your use of, and transactions on the Site (including sales or purchase history, login history, searches on the portal, reports accessed, orders booked or requested, and preferred vendors.
- Identification codes of your communication device that you use to access the Site or otherwise deal with any FreightMango entity such as cookies, IP address, and device type.
- Content such as photos, articles, or comments you provide to us.
- Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details to pass on to our payment processor.
- The Internet Protocol address of the device you use to access our site and services, and.
- Any other information you choose to provide to us. We collect this information when you use our Site, contact us through the Site, or interact with us for any other purpose.
We also collect other items of "sensitive personal data or information" as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Or Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000.
FreightMango may also combine the information that you provide to us through the Site with any information you provide to us through other channels.
- Your browser type.
- Dates and times when you access URLs on our sites;.
- The URLs of websites you were on immediately prior to arriving at out sites.
- Website addresses such as previously isited sites, subsequent site visits, and links within our portal.
Aggregated Anonymous Data: FreightMango may obtain and aggregate technical and other data about your use of the Site that is non-personally identifiable with respect to you (“Aggregated Anonymous Data”). FreightMango may use the Aggregated Anonymous Data to improve, support and operate the Site. However, you will not be identified as the source of any Aggregated Anonymous Data.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To facilitate your use of the Site or other services of FreightMango entities.
- To respond to your inquiries or fulfil your requests for information about the various products and services offered on the Site.
- To contact the individual responsible for order shipments and whose personal information we receive as a point of contact for orders. Each point of contact will need to create a login for our database at which time we may request additional information to be used in accordance with this Policy
- To provide you with information about products and services available on the Site and to send you information, materials, and offers from FreightMango;
- To send you important information regarding the Site and policies regarding the Site.
- To send you surveys and marketing communications that FreightMango believes may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on the Site by presenting advertisements, products and offers tailored to your preferences.
- To help address problems incurred on the Site including addressing any technical problems.
- To complete and fulfil your purchase, for example, to have your payments processed by our processor, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Site (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website).
- To improve, analyze, and measure the services, content and advertising on the Site.
- To provide value added services such as Single Sign On. Single Sign On shall mean a session/user authentication process that permits a user to enter his/her name or mobile number or e-mail address or any combination thereof and password in order to access multiple websites and applications.
- To facilitate lead generation for various programs and initiatives launched by FreightMango, FreightMango partners, or third-party service providers and business associates such as for trade financing.
- To conduct research and surveys for marketing purposes, receive feedback on site usage, and improve the user experience
- To protect the integrity of the Site
- To comply with the law and respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
- To implement information security practices.
- To identify any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud.
- To undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit; to trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on any website or by FreightMango.
- To send both promotional and transactional messages through email, SMS, WhatsApp (or similar application) and other communication channels on your registration with FreightMango.
- For any other purpose for which you have given your consent.
We may share personal information we collect from you with third parties as follows:
Service Providers: We may share personal information with third parties who support our work, including service providers or agents that perform activities for us, such as those for statistical analysis, or sending you email or postal mail, or to permit third parties who may need to contact users who have bought products from the Site to facilitate installation, service and any other product related support. A service provider means a sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company, corporation, association, or other legal entity that is organized or operated for the profit or financial benefit of its shareholders or other owners, that processes information on behalf of us, and to which we disclose individuals’ personal information for a business purpose under California law, pursuant to a contract.
As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures: We may disclose personal information or other data to comply with law or legal requirements.
Corporate Changes: If we or some or all of our assets are acquired by another organization, such as through a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy, the organization will possess the information collected by us, and it will assume the rights and obligations regarding your information as described in this privacy notice or the one in effect at the time of the corporate change.
Consent: We may collect, process, use, store, transfer and disclose sensitive personal information only with your consent.
FreightMango uses Google Analytics, Full Story, and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. For more information about how Full Story collects and uses data when you use our Site or to opt out, visit https://www.fullstory.com/optout/.
To opt out of our email marketing, you can use the link provided at the bottom of each marketing message.
You may also opt out or unsubscribe from future emails by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line "Unsubscribe from email communications." To ensure your opt-out request is properly processed, be sure to send your message using the same email account to which we sent our correspondence. To update your preferences, contact us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request at email@example.com.
Third-Party Links and Tools
Our Site may provide links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites or any third-party electronic communication service which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, affiliated with, or associated with FreightMango unless expressly specified on the Site. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites or apps, and they are not covered by this Policy. You should review the privacy notices of other websites that you use to learn about their data practices. FreightMango is not responsible for any form of transmission received by you from any third-party website.
Security & Retention
The security of your personal information is important to Us. FreightMango strives to ensure the security of your personal information and to protect your personal information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, FreightMango adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where FreightMango stores your personal information. FreightMango has implemented reasonable security practices commensurate to the standards required under applicable law.
While we will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold about you and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your personal information held by us or our service providers.
FreightMango’s Site is not directed to children under the age of eighteen years. Please do not use our site if you are under the age of eighteen.
Your California Privacy Rights
For California Residents Only: You may request information about our practices related to our disclosure of your personal information to certain third parties who use it to contact you about their services. You may opt out of our sharing of your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for these purposes. Please send your request (along with your full name, email address, postal address, and the subject line labeled “Your California Privacy Rights”) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FreightMango is a business-to-business organization that offers the right to opt out of “sale(s)” (as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act) of your personal information. Please note that if you opt out of certain types of sales, we will be unable to provide you with the services that rely on such sales. To exercise your right to opt out please visit our homepage and click on the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link at the bottom of the page or email us at email@example.com.
For JIFFYSHIP CARGO TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD, Mr. Sanjoy De, the designated grievance officer under Information Technology Act, 2000
Data Protection Officer DPO Name: Mr. Sanjoy De
Postal address: Jiffyship Cargo Technology Solutions Private Limited, Banquet 2, 6th Floor, Awfis Space Solution, Suncity Success Tower, Golf Course Road Ext. Sec 65, Gurgaon, Haryana 122005
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.