Mundra Port is a private port located in the Gulf of Kutch in the state of Gujarat, India. It is operated by Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited (APSEZ) and is one of the largest ports in India. Here is some information about Mundra Port:
|Name of Port||Mundra Port|
|Location||Mundra, Gujarat, India|
|Operator||Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited (APSEZ)|
|Nearest Airport||Bhuj Airport (60 km away)|
|Liquid Cargo Terminal||1|
|Dry Bulk Cargo Terminal||2|
|Year||Total Cargo (in million tonnes)||Total Containers (TEUs)|
- Cargo handling for various types of cargo such as containers, liquid cargo, dry bulk cargo, Ro-Ro cargo, and LNG
- Warehousing facilities
- Pilotage services
- Tug services
- Bunkering services
- Ship repair and maintenance facilities
- Container tracking and tracing services
- Customs clearance and documentation services
Mundra Port offers a range of services, including:
- Road: The port is connected to major cities in Gujarat and other nearby states by a network of national highways and state highways.
- Rail: The port has its own railway station, which is connected to major cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, and Chennai.
- Air: The nearest airport to the port is Bhuj Airport, which is located about 60 km away. The port is also accessible from other major airports such as Ahmedabad Airport and Mumbai Airport.
Mundra Port is well connected by road, rail, and air. Some of the major connectivity points are: